Ehhh...the school vice-principal just only told me today that I have to promote the school to the p6ers TOMORROW. PANIC! Apparently, she mistook me for Sher-Lyn. HAHA. do we really look that alike? LOL. So now, I am hurriedly writing my speech and I have a MAJOR headache. GAHHH. I want to sleeeeep. This really ruins my schedule. I was supposed to do tuition homework , comprehension and revise history. OH NOOOOO, so worried for EOYs. :(
Anyways, my sisters are currently being annnoying. sigh. I AM TIREDDDD....
haha, prolly will not really update my blog>>hardly go on the com:(((
Ohyeah, tomorrow= HORSERIDING! Wonder who i'm gonna ride. :D But Katya has to practice for her test so we will prolly ride in the insanely crowded indoor arena. sigh. SO worried for the talk thing tomorrow...how if i screw up?
END ON A HAPPIER NOTE: PE today, basketball!!!! WHOOOOO GROP B PWNS! :D Xin Yuan and Xing Yi and Adrea and everyone else was awesome:)
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we were like, and you were like, and SL was like, and it was AWESOME!! hahhaa i liked the chicken wings. if you had stayed, you would have seen me eating my wings really grotesquely and barbarian-like! hahhahah.
ReplyDeleteoh and btw i'm gonna advertise your blog on my blog kayyy! SO THE WHOLE WORLD WILL SEE THIS MAGNIFICENT SHINY AREA OF YOURS!
ReplyDelete