My head swirling with thoughts, moving with dizzying speed. I just cannot decide.
I don't know which CCA to join, Synchronised Swimming or Guides? And the submission deadline is TOMORROW. Argh!
Both have their own pros and cons, and I like both ... But I guess that I'm afraid that I will make the wrong choice and regret it.Both have the power to change the course my life takes.
I'm afraid.
I don't want to make the same mistake twice.
Being free from dance is... rather... (for the lack of a better word)--Free, I guess. No more dancing 12hours a week... sleeping in on Saturdays.... And yet, it is still the same. Whatever free time that I have from quitting dance has been filled-up with SCYSA, prefects' invest... and OLE.
I keep trying not to think about the tremendous amount of work that we still have to do but deep down, I know that shirking it is only gonna make it worse; the elephant sized pile of work pressing down on my shoulders.
I'm still standing, but only just.
And next week onwards, the common tests starts and weekend will be filled with frantic studying. I wonder how I will manage.
I need to De-stress. Urgently.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment