I'm so confused, its all going wrong.
Wrong, I tell you, WRONG.
I need some help, some advice, to help me figure things out. My mind's a mess, a wild tangled mess that I can't resolve by myself. I need your help. But for that you'll have to forgive me first. I can't do this by myself.
GAHH... I don't know, I really don't know. My heart says one thing, my head says another.
I tried. I tried to stay away, to be distant and unfeeling. Truly, I did. When you came close, I moved away; I left, walked away. But still you would catch up and walk next to me even if I ran, you would wait for me when I stopped even when I told you to go ahead first. When I stop to tie my laces, I would look up to always find you waiting for me, no matter what. You stand next to me, I take a step back. You move closer, I find an excuse to go to the other side. But then you would just move close to me again. But after a while it became so natural for you to always be by my side. Maybe.
I tried okay, I did. Because I know that someone likes you already, that you are already taken. And I just wasn't sure.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment