Yeah fine, I know i was wrong the first few times. I admit. I was high and wasn't thinking. I apologise for that. I'm sorry.
And still. There's a difference between betraying of trust and over-reaction, hyper sensitivity.
Think about it.
Saying their full names infront about 8 of your closest friends in a private room. Yeah, its a name. Or two. But do you think they care about the name's of two people they don't even know?
And asking whether someone knows someone. Thats betrayal right? hey, do you know someone called MC? How would I know that someone would tell someone about someone.
and the worst thing. Facebook wall posts. You commented on his wallpost to me. It's PRIVATED for god's sake! And yeah so he mentions your name to E (He doesn't even know MC).
"Hey you know N?"
"Yeah I play tennis with her"
"Oh"
"How do you know?"
"Facebook. We were talking. And mutual friends."
No one would think that you go on and on about him in school to your friends. And even if he told them that I said it, MC knows my name now (rather unfortunately), so whats wrong with talking about a mutual aquaintance to a friend.
And it sucks when your ankle hurts from a kick. Oh wait, not a kick. Many kicks. Over and over again. Thats what made me pissed. And the back slaps. Many times again. They hurt, alot. Yeah maybe I didn't tell you that, maybe I just zipped my lips and let you do it. But it isn't just me who says that. Others too. But we don't say anything.
Fine you know what, you can do whatever you want to me. This includes writing me hate post-its saying you want to kill me. Fine, do it. I know i deserve it, for the first two times. Those were bad I admit. The rest... No comment.
But just don't hit/kick me.
Don't go on and on about a small thing though, please?
Yes, you were embarrassed and all.
I'm really VERY sorry.
I will zip my mouth and try not to get happy/excited for you.
Cos I like to share happy things with others, to show that: hey, isn't she great? isn't she so loved? Its just a way of being me. Because I'm happy for you and proud of you and think that everyone else should be too.
But I guess that doesn't work out for you huh?
...
Well, can we try to stop this now? Cos I think everyone's being stupid. Me especially.
I don't like it when we aren't aren't happy. It sucks... Like something's gone.
I wish you all the best with either one of them. But you don't deserve freeloaders.
You deserve better ya know?
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment